- Barclays Premier League highlights so far Our highlights of the Barclays Premier League 2015/16 season are; Leicester City’s success. The Fox’s whirlwind start to the season. For us it is no wonder considering the gravitas of Claudio Ranieri even if he has had some recent problems managing in Europe. A list of clubs Mr Ranieri has managed in Europe is outstanding; Cagliari, Napoli, Fiorentina, ...
- Top 5 must-have apps for the 2014/15 football season The World Cup was exciting, but league football is back in full swing in the UK and Europe. Fans attention is back on the Barclays Premiership, Champions League and UEFA Europa league. Here are our top five apps for football fans fort the coming seasons. Of course, everyone wants to feel that they can hold their ...
- Live streaming sports for free Live streaming events online are a great way to access popular sporting events live without needing to pay a satellite subscription or having to sit in a pub. The rights for sporting events like watching the event on TV are closely guarded by the sporting associations involved. For instance the English Premier League will not ...
- 2015 US Open Women’s Tennis Preview and Tips Invincible Serena? It would be very easy to write a one sentence preview of this year’s US Open women’s singles event. After all, everyone expects Serena Williams to win her fourth Grand slam of the year and her 22nd overall. But is victory really a foregone conclusion for the American? The air of invincibility surrounding the 33-year-old has never been greater. She currently holds all four Grand slam titles (the “Serena Slam”) ...
- 2015 US Open Men’s Tennis Preview and Tips With the draw complete and the first round action about to begin, we take our annual look at the contenders for this year’s US Open men’s tennis crown. Men’s event Novak Djokovic does not have a great record in the US Open; in fact it is by far his weakest Grand Slam event. Therefore, he must have been pleased with a draw that gives him a great chance of making it all ...
- Tennis: 2015 US Open Build-up – Murray on Target for Bumper Payout With the start of the 2015 US Open tennis tournament just a week away, Andy Murray has given himself a huge boost by sealing the men’s Emirates Airline US Open Series crown. By winning the series title – which covers seven summer hard court events in the lead-up to the year’s final Grand Slam in New York – the Scot has given himself the opportunity to bag the biggest payday ...
- Where and when can I watch the Community Shield? and get crazy odds. Raising the curtain to the new Barclays Premiership season we have the Community Shield. 2015 brings Premier League champions Chelsea to face FA Cup winners Arsenal at Wembley. Tournament: FA Community Shield Kick-off: 3pm (BST), Sunday 2nd August TV: BT Sport 2, from 2.30pm to 5.30pm. Also coverage on the new BT Sport Ultra HD channel, from 2.50pm. Traditionally the Community Shield is an exciting encounter for two sides with no Premiership title to ...
- Exclusive Copa America offer from Coral Argentina take on Paraguay On Wednesday 1st July in the 2nd semi-final of the Copa America. Argentina to Beat Paraguay 7/1 Argentina have been favourites for the tournament and despite Paraguay’s impressive display against Brazil we are betting that it is Martino’s men who go through to the Final. At least these are the best odds you’ll get for it. Coral are offering new customers a fantastic 7/1 that Argentina Beat Paraguay in ...
- Argentina to win the Copa America Outright 10/1, best odds A fantastic offer from Coral for an out outright tournament bet on the Copa America 2015. Offer Start Time: 08:00 BST Wednesday 10th June Offer End Time: 07:59 BST Friday 12th June Go to Coral All eyes of the footballing world turn to Chile this month for the 2015 Copa America where Argentina, Brazil and co. will strive for glory. Coral are giving new customers an incredible enhanced price of 10/1 on Argentina to win ...
Browse the sections below, by clicking on the tabs, to get popular information from Let’s Compare Bets.
Sports betting is a popular pastime and enhances the experience of watching popular sports such as horse racing, UK football (or soccer), and tennis. Horse racing betting, football betting and tennis betting are all explained at Let’s Compare Bets. Simple and complex betting guides are provided on how to make bets online. Sports betting includes traditional fixed odds betting and sports spread betting (floating odds), use the compare betting section to get an at a glance view of different types of betting.
Financial betting has developed as financial markets have been deregulated and includes share trading, financial fixed odds betting and financial spread betting. At Let’s Compare Bets visitors can get stock trading, financial fixed odds betting, and financial spread betting explained.
Get the best value odds from betting bookmakers and don’t forget to consider using a betting exchange. Use the odds comparison service to compare betting odds and get the best value for money odds available online.
The sports betting guide explains how to find value by looking at betting odds and estimating the chance that a goal will be scored, a horse will win (or lose), or a team will get promoted. Types of betting odds are described, how odds work are explained and betting markets are discussed with a view to helping visitors bet on popular sporting events. A review of betting bookmakers is provided to give visitors the information needed to decide which account to open. Something relatively new to sports betting online is the betting exchange. Anyone new to betting online should get betting exchanges explained as they bring real benefits to sport betting enthusiasts. The betting exchange has also made bet trading possible. Both the blog and main site contains up to date articles and research on bet trading on Betfair and what factors move odds allowing traders to profit. The site also has a section dedicated to revealing myths and giving advice on betting systems. Visitors can also find direction to resources to help with betting such as Now Goal Live Score, which will give up to the minute soccer results.
Financial betting includes spread betting in the UK, or share, currency and stock trading outside the UK. Let’s Compare Bets has a guide to spread betting which explains spread betting for novices and gives advice for people who want to start spread trading. The guide described how to trade in terms of mentality, what tools to use and spread trading strategy.
Betting professionals use advance betting techniques, like handicapping systems use ratings to assess the chance of a particular football team or horse winning. The guide to sports betting strategy explores successful betting strategy using tried and tested techniques, gives further reading, investigates statistical analysis, and looks at how to be your own bookmaker.
Click on the links below to learn more about fixed odds betting types and spread betting. There is lots of info to help to you find a betting type you enjoy.
Betting Clubs offer members advice on betting, access to betting systems and training on how to use betting tools like Betfair software. There are a limited number of successful betting clubs with the resources to offer the best service to members. The betting club review (follow the link to access the review) looks at four different betting clubs. Each betting club has something different to offer people looking to get the best information about betting.
- How to choose a bookmaker bonus.
- This guide to betting bookmakers can help when choosing the best bookmaker.
- The horse race sports betting guide will help you navigate through the world of betting on horses.
- You can spread bet sports as well as financial markets. Our spread betting guide will teach you how to spread bet and which markets to trade.
About Lets Compare Bets.com
About us. We want to help you choose the best provider of fixed odds betting or spread betting, for your trading and investing activities. We provide an honest, and importantly, independent reviews of various betting bookmakers, trading accounts and types of betting.This is not a run of the mill gambling site, you won’t find content will no value. We aim to give you the inside edge to your betting. There are loads of guides to online betting here, so don’t forget to bookmark us! (CRTL D).
Check out our guides to sports betting, spread betting and football bookmaker reviews. If you are already experienced at spread betting or fixed odds betting, the information here should still help improve your trading results. There is no area dedicated to casino betting at Let’s Compare Bets: for trusted player tips and advice try following the link.
We are very serious about protecting your privacy will never sell, trade or give away any personal information including email addresses that are submitted here. Visit Gamblers Annonymous if you are gambling too much. If you are from another country use a good search engine to help you find the necessary help. For similar sites, including betting resources, and trading advice, you may like to visit our friends.
How to contribute to LetsCompareBets?
If you have any questions about sports betting or spread betting you would like us to answer here on the website, please contact us. You are welcome to let us and other visitors know about your betting strategies and or experiences with bookmakers (good and bad). Just send an email infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT) and we will publish it on the site.
Please seek the permission of LetsCompareBets before copying and pasting any material on this website. I you would like to use any of our content please contact us first and we would be happy to help. You can contact us at infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT). Also please understand that none of the content on this site should be considered advice, but, should be seen as a guide. This site is for entertainment purposes and for those seeking information regarding free bets and trading.