- mFortune mobile gaming reviewed mFortune are an award winning casino that since 2008 have provided a great selection of fantastic games for casino players. Games like Cat & Mouse, a fun themed slot machine, and Blackjack, a contemporary take on a classic game, make mFortune an excellent choice for fans of casino games online. In addition to these, there’s also ...
- Top 5 must-have apps for the 2014/15 football season The World Cup was exciting, but league football is back in full swing in the UK and Europe. Fans attention is back on the Barclays Premiership, Champions League and UEFA Europa league. Here are our top five apps for football fans fort the coming seasons. Of course, everyone wants to feel that they can hold their ...
- Champions League Quarter-finals – preview and predictions And then there were eight. The draw for the quarter-finals of the Champions League has now been made, so let’s take a look at the implications for all the teams involved, and look at the top three candidates for the two final places. Before the draw took place, the big talking point was the lack of English teams in the final stages of both European Competitions. In fact, by the time ...
- Ones to watch at the Cheltenham Festival, tips Cheltenham Festival is just around the corner and punters have got four days of fantastic racing to look forward to. The action kicks off on Tuesday March 10th with Champions Day; which will feature the highly sought-after Supreme Novices Hurdle and will be headlined by the Champion Hurdle. Wednesday is Ladies Day, and alongside plenty of race-goers in fancy clobber there’s also the ultra-competitive Champions Chase to enjoy. Thursday is St Patrick’s Day, ...
- What are Bet365 doing for Cheltenham Festival 2015 Cheltenham Festival is fast approaching (10th – 13th March) and now is the time to get your AntePost bets down. So what’s Bet365 got on offer for this year’s Cheltanham Festival? There is the ‘Tony McCoy (OBE) Specials’ part of the AntePost bets section of the horse racing page. Commonly known as AP McCoy and BBC sports personality of the year 2010, it is quite an endorsement of Bet365 special promotions ...
- Euro Soccer Bonus perfect for the Champions League With numerous Champions League fixtures it’s a perfect time to introduce the Bet365 100% Euro Soccer Bonus offer. The fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer applies to the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League – and it now includes the Result/Both Teams To Score market in addition to the Full Time Result market. Available to new account holder and existing the same. Full ...
- Cheltenham Festival 2015 Cheltenham Festival 2015 will run from 10th to 13th March with the Cheltenham Gold Cup taking place on Friday 13th March. Get odds early with our recommended bookmakers. The greatest show on turf! Bet365 for the best welcome bonus. Betfair for competitive odds and an option to use the betting exchange. Visit Betfair. Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.
Browse the sections below, by clicking on the tabs, to get popular information from Let’s Compare Bets.
Sports betting is a popular pastime and enhances the experience of watching popular sports such as horse racing, UK football (or soccer), and tennis. Horse racing betting, football betting and tennis betting are all explained at Let’s Compare Bets. Simple and complex betting guides are provided on how to make bets online. Sports betting includes traditional fixed odds betting and sports spread betting (floating odds), use the compare betting section to get an at a glance view of different types of betting.
Financial betting has developed as financial markets have been deregulated and includes share trading, financial fixed odds betting and financial spread betting. At Let’s Compare Bets visitors can get stock trading, financial fixed odds betting, and financial spread betting explained.
Get the best value odds from betting bookmakers and don’t forget to consider using a betting exchange. Use the odds comparison service to compare betting odds and get the best value for money odds available online.
The sports betting guide explains how to find value by looking at betting odds and estimating the chance that a goal will be scored, a horse will win (or lose), or a team will get promoted. Types of betting odds are described, how odds work are explained and betting markets are discussed with a view to helping visitors bet on popular sporting events. A review of betting bookmakers is provided to give visitors the information needed to decide which account to open. Something relatively new to sports betting online is the betting exchange. Anyone new to betting online should get betting exchanges explained as they bring real benefits to sport betting enthusiasts. The betting exchange has also made bet trading possible. Both the blog and main site contains up to date articles and research on bet trading on Betfair and what factors move odds allowing traders to profit. The site also has a section dedicated to revealing myths and giving advice on betting systems. Visitors can also find direction to resources to help with betting such as Now Goal Live Score, which will give up to the minute soccer results.
Financial betting includes spread betting in the UK, or share, currency and stock trading outside the UK. Let’s Compare Bets has a guide to spread betting which explains spread betting for novices and gives advice for people who want to start spread trading. The guide described how to trade in terms of mentality, what tools to use and spread trading strategy.
Betting professionals use advance betting techniques, like handicapping systems use ratings to assess the chance of a particular football team or horse winning. The guide to sports betting strategy explores sucessfull betting strategy using tried and tested techniques, gives further reading, investigates statistical analysis, and looks at how to be your own bookmaker.
Click on the links below to learn more about fixed odds betting types and spread betting. There is lots of info to help to you find a betting type you enjoy.
Betting Clubs offer members advice on betting, access to betting systems and training on how to use betting tools like Betfair software. There are a limited number of successful betting clubs with the resources to offer the best service to members. The betting club review (follow the link to access the review) looks at four different betting clubs. Each betting club has something different to offer people looking to get the best information about betting.
- How to choose a bookmaker bonus.
- This guide to betting bookmakers can help when choosing the best bookmaker.
- The horse race sports betting guide will help you navigate through the world of betting on horses.
- You can spread bet sports as well as financial markets. Our spread betting guide will teach you how to spread bet and which markets to trade.
About Lets Compare Bets.com
About us. We want to help you choose the best provider of fixed odds betting or spread betting, for your trading and investing activities. We provide an honest, and importantly, independent reviews of various betting bookmakers, trading accounts and types of betting.This is not a run of the mill gambling site, you won’t find content will no value. We aim to give you the inside edge to your betting. There are loads of guides to online betting here, so don’t forget to bookmark us! (CRTL D).
Check out our guides to sports betting, spread betting and football bookmaker reviews. If you are already experienced at spread betting or fixed odds betting, the information here should still help improve your trading results. There is no area dedicated to casino betting at Let’s Compare Bets: for trusted player tips and advice try following the link.
We are very serious about protecting your privacy will never sell, trade or give away any personal information including email addresses that are submitted here. Visit Gamblers Annonymous if you are gambling too much. If you are from another country use a good search engine to help you find the necessary help. For similar sites, including betting resources, and trading advice, you may like to visit our friends.
How to contribute to LetsCompareBets?
If you have any questions about sports betting or spread betting you would like us to answer here on the wesbite, please contact us. You are welcome to let us and other visitors know about your betting strategies and or experiences with bookmakers (good and bad). Just send an email infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT) and we will publish it on the site.
Please seek the permission of LetsCompareBets before copying and pasting any material on this website. I you would like to use any of our content please contact us first and we would be happy to help. You can contact us at infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT). Also please understand that none of the content on this site should be considered advice, but, should be seen as a guide. This site is for entertainment purposes and for those seeking information regarding free bets and trading.