- Betting exchange sites review Betting exchange are an interesting alternative to common online bookmakers. Imagine being your own bookmaker, and being able to bet against something happening empowering users to take an opposing view to traditional bookmakers. Let’s Compare Bets has lots of information about the benefits of betting exchanges. Instead this post will focus on reviewing the best ...
- Review of Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League success No longer the underdogs Leicester City has surprised most people this season with their assent of the Barclay’s Premiership. Recent form includes The Foxes beating Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, and Tottenham. If you have predicted that at the start of the season you would have been cast aside as an idiot. Let’s Compare Bets.com ...
- Profit Accumulator Vs Bonus Bagging / Profit Maximiser, who is the best? Bookmaker bonuses have been around for as long as online gambling. Betfair changed the market for online betting and helped people ‘cash in’ from bookie promotions using lay betting. Profit Accumulator and Bonus Bagging do not give eye watering results but they’ll give you a consistent income using a bet and lay technique. ...
- Saturday Champions League Final Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Saturday Champions League Final – Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid May 28, 2016 20:45pm – Stadio San Siro Recent Form in all competitions Real Madrid: WWWWD Atletico Madrid: WLLWW The Champions League trophy will be on its way to Madrid on Sunday, but which team will have to make room in their trophy cabinet? All will be decided when Real ...
- Three lions, Kane, Vardy and.. Rooney? Opening England Euro 2016 tournament is a match against Russia and it’s going to be a competitive match. Let’s face it Roy Hodgeson has got a bigger headache sorting out the England defense than whether he is going to field Wayne Rooney or not. Before Russia Hodgeson will surely play the three lions; Harry Kane, Jamie ...
- England Euro 2016 Friendly schedule Can you smell what Roy is cooking? England of old have been moved aside and we’re entering a new era for the Three Lions. Could this be the final major tournament for Wayne Rooney? Let’s see how the likes of Alli, Kane, and Vardy play in Sunday’s friendly with Turkey. When are the England Friendlies? First England ...
- Friday Night odds Millwall V Bradford City, Skybet League 1, 19.45. Millwall are unbeaten in their last five matches against Bradford at the Den, winning the last four. Back Millwall to win at 2.5 on Betfair. Check out Betfair’s account opening offer.Maritimo v Benfica, 19.45 in the Portuguese League Cup. Benfica the favourites at 1.23. Over 2.5 goals 2.28.Spezia v Ascoli, 19.45, Italy Serie B. Spezia are 2.86 favourites to win. Correct score 1 – 0 to Spezia is 8 on on the exchange (cash out button available on this match).
- Liverpool v Seville odds from Betfair Tonight, evening of the 18th May, Liverpool face off Seville in the Europa League final. Here are the pick of the best odds from Betfair. Lay the draw at 3.55. Liability of £25.50 for a £10 wager. Liverpool to win at 2.24. £120 profit from a £100 wager. Visit Betfair to get theiwelcome bonus. Don’t forget you can CASH OUT bets before the final whistle.
- Research reveals total bonus money offered online Governments around the world are trying to make their books balance. Headlines about tax dodging companies are on the vine. Country debt across the globe has gone up like Leicester through the Barclays Premier League table (2016). Governments and central banks have attempted (or attempting depending on where in the world you look) to get things under control by pumping money into the economy. Designed to stop economies falling into depression this money machine helps lubricate the gears of business and commerce. So far the authorities have stopped short of ...
Browse the sections below, by clicking on the tabs, to get popular information from Let’s Compare Bets.
Sports betting is a popular pastime and enhances the experience of watching popular sports such as horse racing, UK football (or soccer), and tennis. Horse racing betting, football betting and tennis betting are all explained at Let’s Compare Bets. Simple and complex betting guides are provided on how to make bets online. Sports betting includes traditional fixed odds betting and sports spread betting (floating odds), use the compare betting section to get an at a glance view of different types of betting.
Financial betting has developed as financial markets have been deregulated and includes share trading, financial fixed odds betting and financial spread betting. At Let’s Compare Bets visitors can get stock trading, financial fixed odds betting, and financial spread betting explained.
Get a free gift, learn how to make one thousand Pounds (or Euros) in the next 30 days.
Get the best value odds from betting bookmakers and don’t forget to consider using a betting exchange. Use the odds comparison service to compare betting odds and get the best value for money odds available online.
The sports betting guide explains how to find value by looking at betting odds and estimating the chance that a goal will be scored, a horse will win (or lose), or a team will get promoted. Types of betting odds are described, how odds work are explained and betting markets are discussed with a view to helping visitors bet on popular sporting events. A review of betting bookmakers is provided to give visitors the information needed to decide which account to open. Something relatively new to sports betting online is the betting exchange. Anyone new to betting online should get betting exchanges explained as they bring real benefits to sport betting enthusiasts. The betting exchange has also made bet trading possible. Both the blog and main site contains up to date articles and research on bet trading on Betfair and what factors move odds allowing traders to profit. The site also has a section dedicated to revealing myths and giving advice on betting systems. Visitors can also find direction to resources to help with betting such as Now Goal Live Score, which will give up to the minute soccer results.
Financial betting includes spread betting in the UK, or share, currency and stock trading outside the UK. Let’s Compare Bets has a guide to spread betting which explains spread betting for novices and gives advice for people who want to start spread trading. The guide described how to trade in terms of mentality, what tools to use and spread trading strategy.
Betting professionals use advance betting techniques, like handicapping systems use ratings to assess the chance of a particular football team or horse winning. The guide to sports betting strategy explores successful betting strategy using tried and tested techniques, gives further reading, investigates statistical analysis, and looks at how to be your own bookmaker.
Click on the links below to learn more about fixed odds betting types and spread betting. There is lots of info to help to you find a betting type you enjoy.
Betting Clubs offer members advice on betting, access to betting systems and training on how to use betting tools like Betfair software. There are a limited number of successful betting clubs with the resources to offer the best service to members. The betting club review (follow the link to access the review) looks at four different betting clubs. Each betting club has something different to offer people looking to get the best information about betting.
- This guide to betting bookmakers can help when choosing the best bookmaker.
- The horse race sports betting guide will help you navigate through the world of betting on horses.
- You can spread bet sports as well as financial markets. Our spread betting guide will teach you how to spread bet and which markets to trade.
About Lets Compare Bets.com
About us. We want to help you choose the best provider of fixed odds betting or spread betting, for your trading and investing activities. We provide an honest, and importantly, independent reviews of various betting bookmakers, trading accounts and types of betting.This is not a run of the mill gambling site, you won’t find content will no value. We aim to give you the inside edge to your betting. There are loads of guides to online betting here, so don’t forget to bookmark us! (CRTL D).
Check out our guides to sports betting, spread betting and football bookmaker reviews. If you are already experienced at spread betting or fixed odds betting, the information here should still help improve your trading results. There is no area dedicated to casino betting at Let’s Compare Bets: for trusted player tips and advice try following the link.
We are very serious about protecting your privacy will never sell, trade or give away any personal information including email addresses that are submitted here. Visit Gamblers Annonymous if you are gambling too much. If you are from another country use a good search engine to help you find the necessary help. For similar sites, including betting resources, and trading advice, you may like to visit our friends.
How to contribute to LetsCompareBets?
If you have any questions about sports betting or spread betting you would like us to answer here on the website, please contact us. You are welcome to let us and other visitors know about your betting strategies and or experiences with bookmakers (good and bad). Just send an email infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT) and we will publish it on the site.
Please seek the permission of LetsCompareBets before copying and pasting any material on this website. I you would like to use any of our content please contact us first and we would be happy to help. You can contact us at infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT). Also please understand that none of the content on this site should be considered advice, but, should be seen as a guide. This site is for entertainment purposes and for those seeking information regarding free bets and trading.