Best Bookie Promos
|Bet365 betting bonus|
|William Hill betting bonus|
|Betfair betting bonus|
- Live streaming sports for free Live streaming events online are a great way to access popular sporting events live without needing to pay a satellite subscription or having to sit in a pub. The rights for sporting events like watching the event on TV are closely guarded by the sporting associations involved. For instance the English Premier League will not ...
- Best sports arbitrage betting sites A list of the best sports arbitrage betting sites with hops to the best pages on this site to help with sports arbitrage betting and direction to the best sites for arbitrage traders. Save your time and money by getting the best tips and tools for make arbitrage bets work.
- Barclays Premier League 2014/15 preview Premier League top four predictions 2014-15 The new Premier League season is under a week away so let’s take a look at the current five contenders for the top four places according to the bookmakers. Manchester United fans will be keen to get this season started and move on from the troubled reign of David Moyes. The former Everton boss somehow managed to instil a sense of vulnerability and insecurity into a ...
- Community Shield Not long now before the new Premier League season kicks off. That means this weekend is the Community Shield match between Arsenal and Man City. Start time – 3.oopm Venue – Wembley stadium Television – BT Sport Both teams have form at Wembley stadium where it comes to goals, so the match is set to be a spectacle of the beautiful tame. Both teams score bets and over goal bets look goo. City are ...
- 2014 EUFA Super Cup final Tuesday 12th August we see European Champions, Real Madrid take on Sevilla in the all-Spanish UEFA Super Cup at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium. Real Madrid are big favourites at 1/5 to lift the trophy for the second time with Bet365, whilst Sevilla are much less fancied, being priced up at 7/2, to be the ones holding the trophy at the end of the game. James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos and Keylor Navas are all ...
- Ready for a Price Rush? Betfair enhancement extended to UK and Irish horse racing Betfair offer fixed odds betting as well as betting on the well known and innovative betting exchange. That is common knowledge now, but, Betfair have always stood apart from traditional bookmakers because they offered superior odds to new and existing customers alike. Now Betfair’s fixed odds betting customers get odds that are equal to those on the betting exchange in certain markets. Price Rush is an enhancement offered to new ...
Browse the sections below, by clicking on the tabs, to get popular information from Let’s Compare Bets.
Sports betting is a popular pastime and enhances the experience of watching popular sports such as horse racing, UK football (or soccer), and tennis. Horse racing betting, football betting and tennis betting are all explained at Let’s Compare Bets. Simple and complex betting guides are provided on how to make bets online. Sports betting includes traditional fixed odds betting and sports spread betting (floating odds), use the compare betting section to get an at a glance view of different types of betting.
Financial betting has developed as financial markets have been deregulated and includes share trading, financial fixed odds betting and financial spread betting. At Let’s Compare Bets visitors can get stock trading, financial fixed odds betting, and financial spread betting explained.
Get the best value odds from betting bookmakers and don’t forget to consider using a betting exchange. Use the odds comparison service to compare betting odds and get the best value for money odds available online.
The sports betting guide explains how to find value by looking at betting odds and estimating the chance that a goal will be scored, a horse will win (or lose), or a team will get promoted. Types of betting odds are described, how odds work are explained and betting markets are discussed with a view to helping visitors bet on popular sporting events. A review of betting bookmakers is provided to give visitors the information needed to decide which account to open. Something relatively new to sports betting online is the betting exchange. Anyone new to betting online should get betting exchanges explained as they bring real benefits to sport betting enthusiasts. The betting exchange has also made bet trading possible. Both the blog and main site contains up to date articles and research on bet trading on Betfair and what factors move odds allowing traders to profit. The site also has a section dedicated to revealing myths and giving advice on betting systems. Visitors can also find direction to resources to help with betting such as Now Goal Live Score, which will give up to the minute soccer results.
Financial betting includes spread betting in the UK, or share, currency and stock trading outside the UK. Let’s Compare Bets has a guide to spread betting which explains spread betting for novices and gives advice for people who want to start spread trading. The guide described how to trade in terms of mentality, what tools to use and spread trading strategy.
Betting professionals use advance betting techniques, like handicapping systems use ratings to assess the chance of a particular football team or horse winning. The guide to sports betting strategy explores sucessfull betting strategy using tried and tested techniques, gives further reading, investigates statistical analysis, and looks at how to be your own bookmaker.
Click on the links below to learn more about fixed odds betting types and spread betting. There is lots of info to help to you find a betting type you enjoy.
Betting Clubs offer members advice on betting, access to betting systems and training on how to use betting tools like Betfair software. There are a limited number of successful betting clubs with the resources to offer the best service to members. The betting club review (follow the link to access the review) looks at four different betting clubs. Each betting club has something different to offer people looking to get the best information about betting.
- How to choose a bookmaker bonus.
- This guide to betting bookmakers can help when choosing the best bookmaker.
- The horse race sports betting guide will help you navigate through the world of betting on horses.
- You can spread bet sports as well as financial markets. Our spread betting guide will teach you how to spread bet and which markets to trade.
About Lets Compare Bets.com
About us. We want to help you choose the best provider of fixed odds betting or spread betting, for your trading and investing activities. We provide an honest, and importantly, independent reviews of various betting bookmakers, trading accounts and types of betting.This is not a run of the mill gambling site, you won’t find content will no value. We aim to give you the inside edge to your betting. There are loads of guides to online betting here, so don’t forget to bookmark us! (CRTL D).
Check out our guides to sports betting, spread betting and football bookmaker reviews. If you are already experienced at spread betting or fixed odds betting, the information here should still help improve your trading results.We are very serious about protecting your privacy. Visit our site map for the main sections of Lets Compare Bets, or visit Gamblers Annonymous if you are gambling too much. If you are from another country use a good search engine to help you find the necessary help. For similar sites, including betting resources, and trading advice, you may like to visit our friends.
How to contribute to LetsCompareBets?
If you have any questions about sports betting or spread betting you would like us to answer here on the wesbite, please contact us. You are welcome to let us and other visitors know about your betting strategies and or experiences with bookmakers (good and bad). Just send an email infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT) and we will publish it on the site.
Please seek the permission of LetsCompareBets before copying and pasting any material on this website. I you would like to use any of our content please contact us first and we would be happy to help. You can contact us at infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT). Also please understand that none of the content on this site should be considered advice, but, should be seen as a guide. This site is for entertainment purposes and for those seeking information regarding free bets and trading.