- Review of Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League success No longer the underdogs Leicester City has surprised most people this season with their assent of the Barclay’s Premiership. Recent form includes The Foxes beating Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, and Tottenham. If you have predicted that at the start of the season you would have been cast aside as an idiot. Let’s Compare Bets.com ...
- Barclays Premier League highlights so far Our highlights of the Barclays Premier League 2015/16 season are; Leicester City’s success. The Fox’s whirlwind start to the season. For us it is no wonder considering the gravitas of Claudio Ranieri even if he has had some recent problems managing in Europe. A list of clubs Mr Ranieri has managed in Europe is outstanding; Cagliari, Napoli, Fiorentina, ...
- Top 5 must-have apps for the 2014/15 football season The World Cup was exciting, but league football is back in full swing in the UK and Europe. Fans attention is back on the Barclays Premiership, Champions League and UEFA Europa league. Here are our top five apps for football fans fort the coming seasons. Of course, everyone wants to feel that they can hold their ...
- Premier League: Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur preview & betting tips Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur preview Saturday February 14, 2016 16:00pm – Etihad Stadium Recent Form Manchester City: WDWDW Tottenham Hotspur: WWDWD Sunday’s late kick-off could have a massive bearing on the Premier League title race as favourites Manchester City welcome new contenders Tottenham Hotspur to the Etihad Stadium. City making a meal of title quest With so much talent at their disposal and with Chelsea out of the running, it was widely expected that Manchester ...
- Premier League: Swansea City vs Southampton preview & betting tips Swansea City vs Southampton preview Saturday February 13, 2016 15:00pm – Liberty Stadium Recent Form Swansea City: DDWWL Southampton: WDWWW Swansea City are unbeaten in four Premier League games, while Southampton are unbeaten in five. Who will come out on top when the teams go head-to-head at the Liberty Stadium this weekend? Swansea making good progress in survival quest With just two defeats in their last nine games, Swansea City have given their Premier League survival ...
- Premier League: Sunderland vs Manchester United preview & betting tips Sunderland vs Manchester United preview Saturday February 13, 2016 12:45pm – Stadium of Light Recent Form Sunderland: DLDLW Manchester United: DWLWD Sunderland’s quest for survival will continue on Saturday when they welcome top four challengers Manchester United to the Stadium of Light in the Barclays Premier League. Sunderland still stranded Sunderland picked up a valuable point away to Liverpool last weekend but remain four points adrift of safety in the Premier League. With Norwich plummeting rapidly, ...
- Can not believe my eyes. What’s that? Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets at Betfair. Yes it is true. Betfair’s marketing machine has gone into overdrive which is great for our visitors. Sign up for an account today and get £30 in free bets for betting just £10. Excellent value and not to be missed. Here is why I like Betfair after being a member for 5 years. I get access to the Betfair sportsbook giving normal fixed odds bets, but, I prefer using the excellent ...
- Look what Betfair just emailed me? How generous. Betfair just gave me £200 of free bets as long as I make a net profit. Bets had to be on and settled over the weekend giving a choice of betting events including the final match of the Premier League, French Open, and Monaco Grand Prix. By the end of the weekend a £200 matched bonus would have been credited to my account. I got this offer twice in ...
- Euro Soccer Bonus perfect for the Champions League With numerous Champions League fixtures it’s a perfect time to introduce the Bet365 100% Euro Soccer Bonus offer. The fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer applies to the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League – and it now includes the Result/Both Teams To Score market in addition to the Full Time Result market. Available to new account holder and existing the same. Full ...
Browse the sections below, by clicking on the tabs, to get popular information from Let’s Compare Bets.
Sports betting is a popular pastime and enhances the experience of watching popular sports such as horse racing, UK football (or soccer), and tennis. Horse racing betting, football betting and tennis betting are all explained at Let’s Compare Bets. Simple and complex betting guides are provided on how to make bets online. Sports betting includes traditional fixed odds betting and sports spread betting (floating odds), use the compare betting section to get an at a glance view of different types of betting.
Financial betting has developed as financial markets have been deregulated and includes share trading, financial fixed odds betting and financial spread betting. At Let’s Compare Bets visitors can get stock trading, financial fixed odds betting, and financial spread betting explained.
Get the best value odds from betting bookmakers and don’t forget to consider using a betting exchange. Use the odds comparison service to compare betting odds and get the best value for money odds available online.
The sports betting guide explains how to find value by looking at betting odds and estimating the chance that a goal will be scored, a horse will win (or lose), or a team will get promoted. Types of betting odds are described, how odds work are explained and betting markets are discussed with a view to helping visitors bet on popular sporting events. A review of betting bookmakers is provided to give visitors the information needed to decide which account to open. Something relatively new to sports betting online is the betting exchange. Anyone new to betting online should get betting exchanges explained as they bring real benefits to sport betting enthusiasts. The betting exchange has also made bet trading possible. Both the blog and main site contains up to date articles and research on bet trading on Betfair and what factors move odds allowing traders to profit. The site also has a section dedicated to revealing myths and giving advice on betting systems. Visitors can also find direction to resources to help with betting such as Now Goal Live Score, which will give up to the minute soccer results.
Financial betting includes spread betting in the UK, or share, currency and stock trading outside the UK. Let’s Compare Bets has a guide to spread betting which explains spread betting for novices and gives advice for people who want to start spread trading. The guide described how to trade in terms of mentality, what tools to use and spread trading strategy.
Betting professionals use advance betting techniques, like handicapping systems use ratings to assess the chance of a particular football team or horse winning. The guide to sports betting strategy explores successful betting strategy using tried and tested techniques, gives further reading, investigates statistical analysis, and looks at how to be your own bookmaker.
Click on the links below to learn more about fixed odds betting types and spread betting. There is lots of info to help to you find a betting type you enjoy.
Betting Clubs offer members advice on betting, access to betting systems and training on how to use betting tools like Betfair software. There are a limited number of successful betting clubs with the resources to offer the best service to members. The betting club review (follow the link to access the review) looks at four different betting clubs. Each betting club has something different to offer people looking to get the best information about betting.
- This guide to betting bookmakers can help when choosing the best bookmaker.
- The horse race sports betting guide will help you navigate through the world of betting on horses.
- You can spread bet sports as well as financial markets. Our spread betting guide will teach you how to spread bet and which markets to trade.
About Lets Compare Bets.com
About us. We want to help you choose the best provider of fixed odds betting or spread betting, for your trading and investing activities. We provide an honest, and importantly, independent reviews of various betting bookmakers, trading accounts and types of betting.This is not a run of the mill gambling site, you won’t find content will no value. We aim to give you the inside edge to your betting. There are loads of guides to online betting here, so don’t forget to bookmark us! (CRTL D).
Check out our guides to sports betting, spread betting and football bookmaker reviews. If you are already experienced at spread betting or fixed odds betting, the information here should still help improve your trading results. There is no area dedicated to casino betting at Let’s Compare Bets: for trusted player tips and advice try following the link.
We are very serious about protecting your privacy will never sell, trade or give away any personal information including email addresses that are submitted here. Visit Gamblers Annonymous if you are gambling too much. If you are from another country use a good search engine to help you find the necessary help. For similar sites, including betting resources, and trading advice, you may like to visit our friends.
How to contribute to LetsCompareBets?
If you have any questions about sports betting or spread betting you would like us to answer here on the website, please contact us. You are welcome to let us and other visitors know about your betting strategies and or experiences with bookmakers (good and bad). Just send an email infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT) and we will publish it on the site.
Please seek the permission of LetsCompareBets before copying and pasting any material on this website. I you would like to use any of our content please contact us first and we would be happy to help. You can contact us at infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT). Also please understand that none of the content on this site should be considered advice, but, should be seen as a guide. This site is for entertainment purposes and for those seeking information regarding free bets and trading.