- Betting exchange sites review Betting exchange are an interesting alternative to common online bookmakers. Imagine being your own bookmaker, and being able to bet against something happening empowering users to take an opposing view to traditional bookmakers. Let’s Compare Bets has lots of information about the benefits of betting exchanges. Instead this post will focus on reviewing the best ...
- Cheltenham Festival horse racing Prestbury Park proudly set in the Cotswold Hill host the Cheltenham Festival each year. Magners Cider Sponsors the event with entertainment including bars and live music. Occurring over 4 days in March each year Presbury Park hosts this first class jump racing event. Icons of The Festival including Ladies Day on Day 2 and a stalwart ...
- Who would want to revive the 1970s? Jeremy Corbyn, has been well known during his long political career to have rejected wearing a tie. Only since he landed the job of leading the Labour party has he started wearing one. Tellingly he also wears corduroy, not because he wants to look like a school teacher or that he, like corduroy, is durable ...
- Espoir D’Allen wins the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham Festival, tips for Day 2 A shock result Espoir D’Allen romps home ridden by Mark Walsh at 16 – 1. Buveur D’Air failed to make it 3 wins in a row: LetsCompareBets predicted this result on our Cheltenham Festival betting bonus page. Apple’s Jade failed to dethrone Buveur D’Air, something which was expected by the pundits. Instead of putting a wager ...
- Weather Forecast for Cheltenham Festival Get your weather update. With 28 races over 4 days it is the Cheltenham Festival. Rain is expected on the first day of The Festival, Tuesday 12th March. Presbury Park is situated on the Cotswold Hills and Chamption Day is open to being hit by gusts of win. However, the Malvern hills are expected to provide ...
- Fulham vs Chelsea Barclays Premier League preview English Premier LeagueSunday 3rd March – 14:05*Scott Parker takes charge of his first game as caretaker manager of Fulham against his old club Chelsea, who are sitting in sixth place and eager to continue challenging for a top four finish in the Premier League.Fulham FormJust one win in eight league matches in 2019 led to Claudio Ranieri ...
- Cheltenham Festival 2019 Over 260000 people will descend on Prestbury Park in the Cotswold Hills for Cheltenham Festival 2019 National Hunt races. Presented by Magners Cider organising bars and sponsoring the entertainment. A new race course awaits the runners with a change to the hurdles to comply with modern standards surrounding jockey and rider safety. Each day sports a selection of seven races during the afternoon with some exciting jump racing. When does Cheltenham Festival start? Day starts on March 15th with the first race being run at 1.3o PM. What is the schedule? Day 1. Champion ...
- Cheltenham Gold Cup – there is time not to miss out Confused as to why there are so many smartly dressed Irishman drinking in pubs at 10.30 in the morning in Cheltenham? That’s right it’s the Cheltenham Festival. Unlike the Grand National the Cheltenham Gold Cup is less frantic but no less enjoyable. The jumps are not as hard for the horses and viewers will see less riderless horses and probably no horses taking a tumble. Some tipsters say the Cheltenham Gold Cup is an easier race to predict. Starting on the last day of the Cheltenham Festival, a Friday, the Gold Cup ...
- Cha-ching another crazy offer torpedo’s in from Betfair destroying my Samsung smart phone Newsflash, ” crazy offer explodes Betfair punter’s Samsung Note II “. Yes, it was my Samsung Note II and I needed another one anyway because it’s getting slow: it can’t take the wear and tear from constant Betfair promotions. Since using the first bonus offer Betfair sent in November 2015 I have had ten text messages with more offers. Giving me £215 of bonus money to play with. Others have received more existing customer offers which depend on your user profile. Offers are especially generous around major sporting events, like the ...
Browse the sections below, by clicking on the tabs, to get popular information from Let’s Compare Bets.
Sports betting is a popular pastime and enhances the experience of watching popular sports such as horse racing, UK football (or soccer), and tennis. Horse racing betting, football betting and tennis betting are all explained at Let’s Compare Bets. Simple and complex betting guides are provided on how to make bets online. Sports betting includes traditional fixed odds betting and sports spread betting (floating odds), use the compare betting section to get an at a glance view of different types of betting.
Financial betting has developed as financial markets have been deregulated and includes share trading, financial fixed odds betting and financial spread betting. At Let’s Compare Bets visitors can get stock trading, financial fixed odds betting, and financial spread betting explained.
Get a free gift, learn how to make one thousand Pounds (or Euros) in the next 30 days.
Compare Betting Odds
Get the best value odds from betting bookmakers and don’t forget to consider using a betting exchange. Use the odds comparison service to compare betting odds and get the best value for money odds available online.
The sports betting guide explains how to find value by looking at betting odds and estimating the chance that a goal will be scored, a horse will win (or lose), or a team will get promoted. Types of betting odds are described, how odds work are explained and betting markets are discussed with a view to helping visitors bet on popular sporting events. A review of betting bookmakers is provided to give visitors the information needed to decide which account to open. Something relatively new to sports betting online is the betting exchange. Anyone new to betting online should get betting exchanges explained as they bring real benefits to sport betting enthusiasts. The betting exchange has also made bet trading possible. Both the blog and main site contains up to date articles and research on bet trading on Betfair and what factors move odds allowing traders to profit. The site also has a section dedicated to revealing myths and giving advice on betting systems. Visitors can also find direction to resources to help with betting such as Now Goal Live Score, which will give up to the minute soccer results.
Financial betting includes spread betting in the UK, or share, currency and stock trading outside the UK. Let’s Compare Bets has a guide to spread betting which explains spread betting for novices and gives advice for people who want to start spread trading. The guide described how to trade in terms of mentality, what tools to use and spread trading strategy.
Betting professionals use advance betting techniques, like handicapping systems use ratings to assess the chance of a particular football team or horse winning. The guide to sports betting strategy explores successful betting strategy using tried and tested techniques, gives further reading, investigates statistical analysis, and looks at how to be your own bookmaker.
LetsCompareBets has a section dedicated to explaining sports arbitrage betting, visit sports arbitrage betting explained. Arbitrage betting services have been explained in the sports arbitrage software guide.
Click on the links below to learn more about fixed odds betting types and spread betting. There is lots of info to help to you find a betting type you enjoy.
Betting Clubs offer members advice on betting, access to betting systems and training on how to use betting tools like Betfair software. There are a limited number of successful betting clubs with the resources to offer the best service to members. The betting club review (follow the link to access the review) looks at four different betting clubs. Each betting club has something different to offer people looking to get the best information about betting.
- This guide to betting bookmakers can help when choosing the best bookmaker.
- The horse race sports betting guide will help you navigate through the world of betting on horses.
- You can spread bet sports as well as financial markets. Our spread betting guide will teach you how to spread bet and which markets to trade.
About Lets Compare Bets.com
About us. We want to help you choose the best provider of fixed odds betting or spread betting, for your trading and investing activities. We provide an honest, and importantly, independent reviews of various betting bookmakers, trading accounts and types of betting.This is not a run of the mill gambling site, you won’t find content will no value. We aim to give you the inside edge to your betting. There are loads of guides to online betting here, so don’t forget to bookmark us! (CRTL D).
Check out our guides to sports betting, spread betting and football bookmaker reviews. If you are already experienced at spread betting or fixed odds betting, the information here should still help improve your trading results.
We are very serious about protecting your privacy will never sell, trade or give away any personal information including email addresses that are submitted here. Visit Gamblers Annonymous if you are gambling too much. If you are from another country use a good search engine to help you find the necessary help. For similar sites, including betting resources, and trading advice, you may like to visit our friends.
How to contribute to LetsCompareBets?
If you have any questions about sports betting or spread betting you would like us to answer here on the website, please contact us. You are welcome to let us and other visitors know about your betting strategies and or experiences with bookmakers (good and bad). Just send an email infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT) and we will publish it on the site.
Please seek the permission of LetsCompareBets before copying and pasting any material on this website. I you would like to use any of our content please contact us first and we would be happy to help. You can contact us at infoATletscomparebets.com (please us @ instead of AT). Also please understand that none of the content on this site should be considered advice, but, should be seen as a guide. This site is for entertainment purposes and for those seeking information regarding free bets and trading.